Business Mobile Banking
Spend less time banking, more time building your business
Introducing our new Business Mobile Banking product*. Use our simple and secure app to access all of your business accounts including:
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks right from your smartphone without ever going to the Bank!
- ACH Services (Bank approval required)
- Mobile Bill Pay
- Transfer Funds in real time
- eAlerts will send notices when balance thresholds are met, or when specific checks clear
How to Enroll in Business Mobile Banking
- Business Internet Banking account required. New users should visit any branch or call 1-888-MECHANICS (632-4264) to apply
- Download the “Mechanics Cooperative Bank Business Mobile Banking” App from your App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you will be prompted for your current Internet Banking user ID, and password. You may also be required to answer your security questions.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
Enrollment is simple; call us at 1-888-MECHANICS (632-4264) or visit your nearest branch to request enrollment.
- Select “Check Deposit” from within our Mobile Banking app, and follow the instructions
- Endorse the back of your check, and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” under your signature
- Then just Tap. Snap. Deposit. Take photos of the front and back of your check and submit. You will receive confirmation of the deposit.
Please visit us at any branch location or call a Customer Service Representative at 1-888-MECHANICS (632-4264) with any questions about Business Mobile Banking and to assist you with the Business Mobile Deposit enrollment process.
*Mechanics Cooperative Bank does not charge you a fee for using this service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. Business Mobile Deposit service is for business personal checking or savings accounts only and is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.