Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows a user to scan check deposits quickly and conveniently, right from their desktop using a PC and a scanner connected to the Internet!
Purchase a Scanner: Click here to purchase a scanner through our partner, UniLink.
Remote Deposit Capture Overview: Click here to download an Overview and FAQ Guide on Remote Deposit Capture!
Browser Installation Guide: Click here to download our Browser Installation Guide for your Remote Deposit Check scanner.
Customer How To Guide: Click here to download our customer Remote Deposit Capture User Guide.
Remote Deposit Login: Click here to access the Remote Deposit Website.
Features of Remote Deposit Capture:
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single financial institution.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on weekends and holidays 1
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to your bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank, saving on fuel costs, and reducing or eliminating costly courier fees.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Electronically send deposits to Mechanics Cooperative Bank! – Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT, it’s that easy.
- Reduce risk of check fraud- Faster check clearing allows you to react sooner on returned checks, significantly increasing your opportunities for collection.
- More secure – Remote Deposit Capture features multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls, and a high level of security encryption.
1Note that deposits to your account are usually processed by the Bank during normal business hours. Deposits made after 4:00 pm EST will be considered deposited on the following business day and will usually be available within two business days. Refer to the Funds Availability section of your Account Agreement
Remote Deposit Capture Scanner Requirements:
If you already have an existing scanner, it must contain an Inkjet sprayer and be compatible with the Mechanics Remote Deposit Capture website. The following scanners are compatible:
Digital Check Model Versions: TS230, TS240, CheXpress CX30
Panini Vision X Model Versions: 1F, 50, 75, 100, Vision 1