Here If You Need Us.
We continue to monitor the global COVID-19 pandemic and focus our efforts on protecting the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. Please find a message to our customers from our President and CEO, Joseph T. Baptista Jr. Click Here
Branch and Office Operations.
Hours of Operation: Our branches are currently open with regular business hours.
Monday – Wednesday
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Lobby
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Drive-Up
Thursday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lobby
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Drive-Up
Saturday (Please note our Fall River office is closed on Saturday)
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Lobby
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Drive-Up
Effective Saturday, May 29th we will begin easing of restrictions under the guidance of the the Center for Disease Control and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. For up to date information please visit the Mass.gov COVID-19 website.
Additional Social Distancing Safety Precautions:
- We’ve installed protective shields at our teller lines and office desks.
- Social distancing floor markers will be in place while waiting for service.
- We will continue to disinfect and sanitize high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day including teller lines, pens, door handles, and ATMs.
- We’ve enhanced our daily cleaning & sanitizing plans at all locations.
- Face masks will be required for entry to all locations.
- Customers may be required to fill out a Visitor Self Assessment Health Form upon arrival.
Economic Impact Payments
For more information on the status of your Economic Impact Payment, please visit our EIP page here.
Products to Bank Remotely.
- Internet Banking
- Business Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- Guide to Banking Remotely
- eStatements and Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking by calling 1-866-599-6324
- ATM’s are also available at all branches
What we are doing Internally.
In an effort to ensure a clean and healthy professional environment, we would like to share some of the additional measures that we’ve put in place to keep our banking locations clean and safe:
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers and employees inside all locations.
- Additional cleaning efforts including the sanitizing of all interior and exterior door handles, desks and chairs, check writing surfaces, teller line counters and pens, lobby floors and drive-up draws.
- Continuity Planning to ensure customers will continue to have access to banking resources and services if government health agencies change public safety instructions.
- Revised employee guidelines to ensure anyone feeling sick has the ability to remain home.
- Continued monitoring of the COVID-19 situation to ensure we are well prepared to meet the banking and safety needs of our customers.
These new measures are aimed at ensuring the well-being of our customers and staff while maintaining a fully operational bank. Our efforts build on existing preparedness guidelines and we will continue to provide clear and relevant communications with customers and staff as needed.
Additional Financial Resources.
Additional Financial Resources.
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan – U.S Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist – Provided by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Guide to Coronavirus Mortgage Relief Options – Provided by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Learn to protect yourself financially from the impact of the Coronavirus.
- U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) – Coronavirus Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Security & Scam Alerts.
Mechanics Cooperative Bank and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) would like to warn individuals to remain vigilant for scams related to the Coronavirus. Scammers may send emails with malicious attachments or links to fraudulent websites to trick victims into revealing sensitive information or donating to fraudulent charities. Exercising caution in handling any email with a Coronavirus related subject line, attachment, or hyperlink, and be wary of social media requests for support, texts, or phone calls. Individuals are asked to remain vigilant and take the following precautions:
- Avoid clicking links in unsolicited emails and be wary of email attachments. See Using Caution with Email Attachments and Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Scams for more information.
- Use only trusted sources such as legitimate government agencies for up-to-date, fact-based information about Coronavirus.
- Do not reveal personal or financial information in ANY email, and do not respond to ANY email solicitations for this type of information.
- Verify a charity’s authenticity before making donations. Review the Federal Trade Commission’s page on Charity Scams for more information.
Please note Mechanics Cooperative Bank will NEVER send unsolicited emails or other types of communications requesting that you verify any of your personal or financial information. We will NEVER send a link to our website through email without telling you first or without you requesting us to do so. If you receive a suspicious request, please report it immediately to us at at email@example.com.
If you believe that you gave out sensitive information regarding your accounts, please call us immediately at 1-888-632-4264. We appreciate your business and thank you for banking with Mechanics Cooperative Bank.