Investments & Retirement Planning
Glen A. Chretien specializes in helping our customers plan for their financial future and our current social circumstances and discomfort with financial markets are proving to be a test for most existing investment strategies. At Mechanics Investment Group we take a simple approach – understand your individual investment needs, analyze the current market conditions, and explain the available options for you to make an informed decision.
Call 508-967-1006 or click here to e-mail Glen to schedule a no risk, no obligation appointment!
Through Infinex Investments, Inc., Mechanics Investment Group offers access to a variety of investment services including wealth management and retirement planning such as:
- Mutual Funds (4,000+ from leading fund families)
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Rollover/IRA Rollover Services
- Managed Portfolios
- Financial Planning
- Business services (including 401(k)s and SEPs)
- High net-worth and foundation services
Investment products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA / SIPC Mechanics Investment Group is a trade name of the bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations or not guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
* Diversification is a method of controlling risk. It does not assure a profit or the avoidance of loss.