Mechanics Cooperative Bank Scholarship – The 2023 Scholarship details will be announced January 2023!
- Applicants must attend an accredited high school in Bristol or Plymouth County. The applicant must subsequently graduate in good standing in the top thirty percent (30%) of their class.
- Applicants must be accepted to a two (2) or four (4) year, degree-granting college or university, including vocational and technical colleges accredited by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education or corresponding agencies of other states.
- All seniors who attend an accredited high school in the above-referenced counties are encouraged to apply regardless of gender, race, religion, national origin or banking relationship.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic ability, character, and extracurricular activities. Applicants must have participated in extracurricular activities for at least two (2) years.
- Applicants must submit this official application to the Bank’s Scholarship Committee, either postmarked or hand delivered no later than Friday, April 29, 2022. The application must be fully complete and include all required documentation.
- Due to current circumstances, digital applications will be accepted via email to email@example.com. The application must be fully complete and include all required documentation including a timestamped, digital signature.
- No scholarship award will be made if the judgment of the Scholarship Committee determines no applicant is properly qualified.