Buying a house often makes a great deal of ﬁnancial sense, especially if you want to build equity in a property vs. paying rent without owning. For many people, buying a house may ﬁrst mean overcoming ﬁnancial obstacles that can stand in their way. One of the ﬁnancial hurdles one may face is having enough money for a down payment.
401K BORROWING RULES: WHY IT MAY NOT BE BEST WHEN BUYING A HOME
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Awards $20,000 in Scholarships in 2022 Highlighting an Impressive Group of Recipients!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Promotes Thomas Steele to Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Promotes Delfina A. Laranjo to Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Supports PRIDE Inc. in Taunton with $2,500 Gift!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Hires Christopher J. Lynch, as Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer