Buying a house often makes a great deal of ﬁnancial sense, especially if you want to build equity in a property vs. paying rent without owning. For many people, buying a house may ﬁrst mean overcoming ﬁnancial obstacles that can stand in their way. One of the ﬁnancial hurdles one may face is having enough money for a down payment.
401K BORROWING RULES: WHY IT MAY NOT BE BEST WHEN BUYING A HOME
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 4,000 KN95 Masks to Southcoast Health
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local Fall River First Responders
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local First Responders
- Over $40 Million in Paycheck Protection Program Small Business Loans Processed this Weekend
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Announces Curtis W. McKinney as New Senior Vice President & Senior Lending Officer