Buying a house often makes a great deal of ﬁnancial sense, especially if you want to build equity in a property vs. paying rent without owning. For many people, buying a house may ﬁrst mean overcoming ﬁnancial obstacles that can stand in their way. One of the ﬁnancial hurdles one may face is having enough money for a down payment.
401K BORROWING RULES: WHY IT MAY NOT BE BEST WHEN BUYING A HOME
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Awards Thirteen Scholarships in 2021 Highlighting an Impressive Group of Recipients!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Hires Sonia Estrela, As Branch Manager of New Bedford Location
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Sponsor's Education in Fall River with Support of Teach for America
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Supports Taunton YMCA's Annual Fundraising Campaign
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank hires Sherer Minor as Branch Manager of Taunton, County Street Location