Buying a house often makes a great deal of ﬁnancial sense, especially if you want to build equity in a property vs. paying rent without owning. For many people, buying a house may ﬁrst mean overcoming ﬁnancial obstacles that can stand in their way. One of the ﬁnancial hurdles one may face is having enough money for a down payment.
401K BORROWING RULES: WHY IT MAY NOT BE BEST WHEN BUYING A HOME
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Purchases New 42,000 SQFT Building in Taunton to Serve as New Headquarters
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Hires Donna M. Caetano, As Vice President, Controller
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Supports the Fall River United Way Winter Clothing Drive
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates $25,000 to Bishop Stang High School in Support of the GAME ON Field Renovation Campaign
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates $50,000 to The Children's Advocacy Center of Bristol County Building Campaign