Congratulations! You have decided to jump into the world of real estate as a ﬁrst-time buyer. However, there are many twists and turns to the home buying process that you may not be aware of. For a ﬁrst time buyer, getting the right local mortgage lender can make the diﬀerence between ﬁnding the right mortgage for your speciﬁc situation and being underwater with a huge monthly payment on your hands.
THE BENEFITS OF LOCAL MORTGAGE LENDERS FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Purchases New 42,000 SQFT Building in Taunton to Serve as New Headquarters
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Hires Donna M. Caetano, As Vice President, Controller
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Supports the Fall River United Way Winter Clothing Drive
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates $25,000 to Bishop Stang High School in Support of the GAME ON Field Renovation Campaign
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates $50,000 to The Children's Advocacy Center of Bristol County Building Campaign