Congratulations! You have decided to jump into the world of real estate as a ﬁrst-time buyer. However, there are many twists and turns to the home buying process that you may not be aware of. For a ﬁrst time buyer, getting the right local mortgage lender can make the diﬀerence between ﬁnding the right mortgage for your speciﬁc situation and being underwater with a huge monthly payment on your hands.
THE BENEFITS OF LOCAL MORTGAGE LENDERS FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 4,000 KN95 Masks to Southcoast Health
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local Fall River First Responders
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local First Responders
- Over $40 Million in Paycheck Protection Program Small Business Loans Processed this Weekend
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Announces Curtis W. McKinney as New Senior Vice President & Senior Lending Officer