There aren’t many towns which oﬀer residents river views, access to the coastline and proximity to several major cities within three states — but Swansea MA is one such charmed place. When you’re looking for a town in which to buy your ﬁrst home, historic Swansea makes an ideal choice. With just under 16,000 people living there, the neighborhoods that make up Swansea are short on overcrowding, but long on natural beauty.
REASONS TO BUY YOUR FIRST HOME IN SWANSEA MA
Leave a Response
You must be logged in to post a comment.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.[contact-form-7 id="27" title="Contact form" ]
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 4,000 KN95 Masks to Southcoast Health
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local Fall River First Responders
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Donates 2,000 KN95 Masks to Local First Responders
- Over $40 Million in Paycheck Protection Program Small Business Loans Processed this Weekend
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Announces Curtis W. McKinney as New Senior Vice President & Senior Lending Officer