What is a CD?
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a relatively low risk form of investment that you can attain from a bank. They are a very steady and safe way to earn a return on your money, especially if you have some extra cash on hand that you don’t need. CDs can...
What is a CD?
Certificates of Deposit (CD) are a safe way to secure a return on your money, especially if you have some extra cash that you will not need for a period of time. Essentially, a CD is a deposit account with a term that can run from 3 months to up to several years. The interest then accumulates depe...
It is always advisable to save money and try to make money on your earnings. Save for your retirement, add to your IRA, and pay off your debts. If you are saving accordingly and still have extra funds sitting idle in your savings account, you can receive a higher return on your money by openi...
Currently, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) is listed among other highly ranked and recommended investments. This is because, for the most part, CDs provide a higher return than a normal savings account. For this reason, most
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Marriage & Money: Say “I Do” to Financial Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Navigating the Home Buying Process
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank BankOn Choice Checking Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Offers Assistance to Homebuyers Through Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Programs
- Protecting Your Money with a Financial Institution with Deposit Insurance