The first step for a homebuyer looking to enter the real estate market as a financed buyer is preparing for and gathering the information they need to apply for pre-approval. During the pre-approval process, the buyer is evaluated on whether they qualify for the loan and the amount of the mortgag...
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Marriage & Money: Say “I Do” to Financial Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Navigating the Home Buying Process
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank BankOn Choice Checking Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Offers Assistance to Homebuyers Through Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Programs
- Protecting Your Money with a Financial Institution with Deposit Insurance