A home equity line of credit (HELOC) gives you the opportunity to use the equity in your home as collateral when you borrow money from a lender. Similar to other loans, HELOCs allow you to borrow a certain amount and then pay it back over a certain period with an associated interest rat...
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Marriage & Money: Say “I Do” to Financial Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Navigating the Home Buying Process
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank BankOn Choice Checking Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Offers Assistance to Homebuyers Through Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Programs
- Protecting Your Money with a Financial Institution with Deposit Insurance