Almost 80% of Americans use some form of mobile payment such as PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, and other similar peer-to-peer payment apps. They are easy to use, quick, and they transfer money almost instantly. Perfect, right? Well, not so fast.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Marriage & Money: Say “I Do” to Financial Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Navigating the Home Buying Process
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank BankOn Choice Checking Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Offers Assistance to Homebuyers Through Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Programs
- Protecting Your Money with a Financial Institution with Deposit Insurance