In recent years, you might have noticed more and more of your favorite retailers and restaurants have started to accept payments through digital wallets. For background, digital wallets are software-based payment systems that securely store encrypted user and payment information to use it for secure payments on websites, in apps, or in-store.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG
Stay up to date with the latest posts.
- Marriage & Money: Say “I Do” to Financial Wellness
- The Ultimate Guide to Navigating the Home Buying Process
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank BankOn Choice Checking Receives National Certification by Banking Advocates as Safe, Affordable Account!
- Mechanics Cooperative Bank Offers Assistance to Homebuyers Through Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston Programs
- Protecting Your Money with a Financial Institution with Deposit Insurance